A one-year membership in the Texas Association for Institutional Research (TAIR) is included in the price of registration for the annual conference. If you are not a conference attendee, annual membership dues are $50. You will have the option to pay only membership dues on the conference registration site during the time when registration is open. During other times of the year you may still visit the registration web site to pay your annual membership dues. Dues may be paid by credit card, check, or purchase order. Please review the TAIR Constitution and Bylaws (PDF) for membership requirements.
Click here to register as a TAIR Member!
Benefits of membership in TAIR include:
- Access to a network of over 200+ Institutional Researchers
- The TAIR Listserv – a mailing list for Institutional Research information, questions, and answers
- Access to the Annual TAIR conference
- Access to Annual TAIR workshops
- Access to TAIR Professional Development
“TAIR is a great place to connect with people who share the same career challenges and interests.”
– Faron Kincheloe, Baylor University
“As a member, you can earn the TAIR Professional Development Certificate that will prepare you for future job opportunities”
– Marc Turner, Texas State University
“I have benefitted from my TAIR membership as I am able to meet and develop relationships with other IR professionals around the state. I can reach out to them to get help on a task or project we are working on, many times someone in the organization has already found a solution and is willing to share their solution (and also what didn’t work).”
– Carol Tucker, University of Houston-Downtown